Central Office will be open for literature purchases every Monday from Noon to 3 PM and Saturday from 1 PM to 4 PM
You must be able to pick them up the same day between 1-4 PM!!! The books will be brought to the door as the office is not open at this time.
Here is what you need to do to order and pick up books:
* Call Central Office on the day you want to pick the books up. Call (805) 541-3211 between 1 PM and 4 PM and place your order.
* The agent will create a receipt and tell you the amount you owe.
* You will bring the exact amount in cash as we cannot make change at this time. Checks (made out to CCCOI) and Venmo payments are also accepted. (Venmo@slocentraloffice).
* Pay for and pick up your books at 1333 Van Beurden Drive, Los Osos before 4 PM. Van Beurden Dr. is located where South Bay Blvd and Los Osos Valley Road meet – South West corner.
* If you would like any Newcomer Packets, Meeting in a Pocket, Birthday Contribution Envelopes (all limited to 5 ea.) – please let us know when you place your order. They are free.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. November 27, 2020
A download of our literature inventory is provided below; please note that there is no guarantee that all of this literature will be in stock at Central Office.
1333 Van Beurden Drive
Los Osos, CA 93402
CCCOI Business Hours
Monday – Friday – 9am – 6pm
Saturday – 10am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed