The Central Coast Central Office Intergroup provides services that are beyond the scope of individual meetings in San Luis Obispo County; a list of these services is provided below. Please note that ALL of our services are performed by a total volunteer staff. There are no paid employees.
Each of the services listed below are open to any member of the Fellowship. This means YOU! If you are interested in getting involved, email email@example.com.
The CCCOI services include:
- Board of Directors and Office Staff
(Click for position descriptions)
- Central Office Help Line and Literature Sales Office
- 24/7 12 Step services1
- The Nameless Newsletter (bi-monthly printed newsletter)
- SLOAA.org website
- Online and printed meeting schedules
- District 22 Convention Liaison
- Fellowship events
Do you want to be of service by being on the 12-Step phone list?
Spanish speaking welcome
or call 805-541-3211 for more information