The Central Coast Central Office Intergroup is:
- Representatives from all interested registered AA meetings in San Luis Obispo county.
- A good resource for questions or problems related to the Group.
- A great way to do service at a level not provided by the individual Groups.
- Responsible for electing the Intergroup Board and approving the annual budget.
Intergroup is not:
- A “governing body,” as per the 2nd Tradition. Your group is self-determining, as per the 4th Tradition.
- General Service, which is comprised of the GSR’s from our groups, and ultimately represents our views to World Service in New York on issues facing AA as a whole.
Our Intergroup (Central Office Representatives) meeting convenes at 8:45am on the second Sunday of each month. The meetings are normally held at the ALANO Club, 3075 Broad Street, San Luis Obispo. During the COVID shutdowns, our meetings are on Zoom. See sloaa.org for details.