The Central Coast Central Office Intergroup is:
- Representatives from all interested registered AA meetings in San Luis Obispo county.
- A good resource for questions or problems related to the Group.
- A great way to do service at a level not provided by the individual Groups.
- Responsible for electing the Intergroup Board and approving the annual budget.
Intergroup is not:
- A “governing body,” as per the 2nd Tradition. Your group is self-determining, as per the 4th Tradition.
- General Service, which is comprised of the GSR’s from our groups, and ultimately represents our views to World Service in New York on issues facing AA as a whole.
Our Intergroup (Central Office Representatives) meeting convenes at 8:45am on the second Sunday of each month. The meetings are held at the ALANO Club, 3075 Broad Street, San Luis Obispo.